Below you will find the most frequently asked questions:
1. Where is YA Spa Massage Parlor located?
YA Spa is located at 3 Nowowiejskiego Street in the center of Poznań (50 m from Plac Wolności).
2. Is car park available?
The underground car park is located at Plac Wolności, 50 meters from YA Spa.
3. Who performs massages at YA Spa?
All our services are performed by qualified and experienced therapists from Asia.
4. Can I cancel or reschedule my appointment?
Of course, we understand that you cannot predict everything. We kindly ask you to let us know at least 5 hours in advance to allow others to book a visit, and we can schedule another appointment for you.
5. How can I pay for the appointment?
At YA Spa we accept all debit and credit cards as well as cash and blik transfers.
You can also purchase a massage of your choice and pay by transfer.
6. Can I buy a massage as a gift?
Of course you can. We offer:
– invitations to a selected massage / ritual,
– a gift voucher of a particular monetary value, e.g. PLN 100 / PLN 200 / PLN 300 for selected services,
– Green / Golden pass for a series of massages for regular Clients.
7. How far in advance should I make an appointment for a massage?
There is no rule, but to book a visit at the most convenient time, we recommend that you schedule your treatment at least 1 or 2 days in advance.
8. Can someone else use the invitation with my name on it?
Invitations to a massage are personal, but if you would like another person to use your invitation, please notify YA Spa in advance.
9. I am pregnant. Can I still have a massage?
All services are performed in our Parlour by qualified therapists, but we suggest consulting the attending physician in advance. Our masseuses advise against treatments in the first trimester, and in the following weeks of pregnancy we offer a gentle relaxation massage.